[Grok-dev] Querying the CA for grok'ed Views

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Thu Mar 26 17:56:13 EDT 2009

On Mar 26, 1:58 pm, Souheil CHELFOUH <troll... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looking up through all the registry might be performance costy, though.
>
> about class query :http://tracker.trollfot.org/browser/projects/dolmen/dolmen.packages/d...

Thanks! The bit about using zope.interface.implementedBy to get the
required interfaces was what I was missing.

>From what I can tell though, the lookup API on the adapter registry
caches all results, so only the first query should be performance
intensive, after that it should be pretty quick?

So is it possible to make the default View grokker register Views as
providing IGrokView - e.g. Is there any reason this isn't done? Maybe
this should be filed in the grok issue tracker?