[Grok-dev] Neanderthal II

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed May 6 02:39:36 EDT 2009

Dear Grokkers,

I'm pleased to annouce the Neanderthal II sprint in Cologne/Neanderthal,
Germany.

begin: Monday, September 14, 2009
official end: Friday, September 18, 2009
inofficial open end: the weekend following the official sprint week.

Please note that Saturday, Sept 19, is the Software Freedom Day and
there might be interesting events taking place near Neanderthal
following the Grok sprint.

Thanks to GfU Cyrus Cologne for being prepared to host the sprint.
Thanks also to Uli Fouquet for patiently nagging the GfU and me to
arrange for it. Uli is also the main sprint organizer.

Please wait for the sprint details, inclunding hotels, etc, till the
beginning of next week.

See you in Neanderthal.

Grok, grok.

Aroldo.