[Grok-dev] Grok deployment story unclear and weird

Stephen Waterbury waterbug at pangalactic.us
Sat May 16 16:24:01 EDT 2009

Thanks, Tim -- useful!  Interesting "limitation" is listed there:

"1. This approach still leaves you with multiple points of failure:

    - the cheeseshop must be up so the end user can install this recipe

    - the server with your tarball must be up."

Obvious solution:  include a z3c.recipe.eggbasket tarball in your
tarball -- then only your server must be up!  ;)

Steve