[Grok-dev] cot death and infirmity

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 02:05:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,

browsing through the schedule of talks at the europython I get the
impression that Zope died of infirmity and Grok suffered cot death.

http://www.europython.eu/talks/talk_abstracts/

The only Zope related events are Christian's ZODB workshop on Monday
and Matt Hamilton's talk about ZPT on Tuesday. Only four speaker
mention Zope or Grok in their bio.

And Zope was even mentioned in the CfP!

"""
On behalf of the EuroPython 2009 organisation it is my privilege and
honour to announce the ‘Call for Participation’ for EuroPython 2009!
EuroPython is the conference for the communities around Python,
including the Django, Zope and Plone communities. This years
conference will be held in Birmingham, UK from Monday 29th June to
Saturday 4th July 2009.

"""

I really hope that I am totally blind and missed some talks hidden
behind strange titles. Pointers?

juh