[Grok-dev] Any chance of a grokcore.component 1.7 release?

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:39:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just checked in a minor bug fix to grokcore.component that adds some
entries to interfaces.py. Without these, five.grok doesn't know about
the new directives and decorators recently added (by me!), because it does:

   from grokcore.component import *

but grokcore.component has:

   from grokcore.component.interfaces import IGrokcoreComponentAPI
   __all__ = list(IGrokcoreComponentAPI)

Obviously, I should've added the interfaces in the first place, but I
didn't realise we did that. ;)

Anyway, I'm writing some documentation just now and I want to show the
proper 'five.grok.*' API rather than explain work-arounds. As far as I
know, there's been no other changes since the 1.6 release, so, any
chance of a 1.7 release (or PyPI rights so that I can do it myself)?

Cheers,
Martin