[Grok-dev] grok 1.1alpha release preps

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:45:29 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks to the efforts of Souheil and Michael we already close to the
possibility of release a Grok version based on the ZTK.

Just now we discussed the steps on #grok. This is what we think:

* There now is a grokcore.view 1.13 *branch* based on the latest
release, with ZTK support applied. This branch will be used to release a
1.13alpha from.

* This grokcore.view 1.13alpha can then be listed in Grok's versions.cfg.

* Grok's grokdocs is in the process of being updated to ZTK as well.

* After that we can release grok 1.1alpha.

* People can start using that with grokproject --grokversion, as this
alpha will not yet be "default" version for grok.

* These release can be made rather soon.

regards,
jq