[Grok-dev] libraries to use with Grok

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:45:30 EST 2009

We discussed that in Cologne, Martijn, if you remember.
We proposed to create a "packages" section on the official site, to
list at least, all the megrok and related packages, with some basci
presentation or some docs.
This is very useful and could be a good strategy to help newbies,
promote some piece of Grok package that could spark attention and to
gather, summarize and sort the work being done around Grok
applications.
Grok is not Plone and we do not need a "software center", but a
presentation sheet for projects and packages would certainly be a
great add for all of us

So you could know that dolmen.blob rocks, for instance  ;-)

- Souheil