[Grok-dev] Static resources usage in different namespace packages

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Nov 18 00:52:33 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Steve Schmechel
<steveschmechel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't know enough to help you with the static resource question,
> but to get more info on an exception, start the application with:
>
> ./bin/paster serve parts/etc/debug.ini
>
> You should get a page full of debugging information including  a
> stack trace when an exception occurs.

Thanks Steve, that worked.

I got one solution for my problem. But I am not sure this is the right approach:
>From the second package, I used like this:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
          tal:attributes="href python: view.url(context.__parent__,
'@@/namespace.pkg1/style.css')" />

Regards,
Baiju M