[Grok-dev] libraries to use with Grok

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 15:23:44 EST 2009

I will be out of town for a few days, back for a day, and then gone for the rest of next week.

Please don't stop adding library suggestions to the list because you don't see the page on the Grok site being updated.

I will go through the list and find all the suggestions and compile them for review when I return.

Keep up the momentum.

Regards,
Steve