[Grok-dev] testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:08:47 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 12:59 -0800, Kevin Teague wrote:
> On Nov 30, 11:40 am, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman <janwijbr... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to hear from you guys... :-)
> >
> > Are your apps running on grok-1.1a1, based on ZTK?

JW & Kevin,

I can't tell you right now if we are running on 1.1-a1

I can tell you that for more than two years we have been monitoring
Grok/Zope3 closely.

While we would like to all things be perfect.   The fact is that
different areas have different release numbers (even with ZTK)

Our information model is at 1.0.2

This makes no sense with the ZTK.  But then it shouldn't since it is
language/platform agnostic.

So my point is:

The ZTk should be the ZTK-xxxx

Grok should be Grok-xxxxxxx

MLHIM/OSHIP should be 1.0b

We cannot keep all of these things in sync. They vary far too much,

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc

Skype ID == (upon request)
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home