[Grok-dev] post 1.0 Grok development wishlist

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:03:43 EDT 2009

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> * related to this, exploring a step towards more explicit directives,
> less implicit rules. We could experiment with a megrok.explicit
> extension which requires a lot more directives to be present.

What are the benefits of this? What type of changes would this involve?

> * ZTK integration. Grok and grokcore.* should use the ZTK packages, not
> Zope 3.4 anymore.

This is the one I find most exciting. :) Getting Grok onto ZTK would
hopefully inject some more momentum into the ZTK effort, and make it
easier to re-use components across Grok, five.grok, Plone and other
consumers.

Cheers,
Martin