[Grok-dev] post 1.0 Grok development wishlist

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Oct 7 15:38:05 EDT 2009

Gary Poster wrote:
> On Oct 6, 2009, at 1:25 PM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> In the hope of prompting some discussions and development activity,
>
> Hi Martijn.  Did the grokcore.component.creates change we discussed
> get shot down at sprint, or for lack of any interest from other people?

No work done at the sprint on this. I think it would help a lot if you
could post an updated proposal to the mailing list in a new thread, so
we can have some wider-spread discussion about it (or if lacking this if
you and I agree, just go ahead. :).

You could also create a blueprint for it; we haven't been very good at
managing those so far but perhaps we'll get better. (I notice though
that the documentation team has done a lot of blue prints recently).