[Grok-dev] easy_insatll -U returns 1.0b already installed?

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:31:27 EDT 2009

Hello, everybody!
Congrats to the developers!

Pascal, for me easy_install -U worked without errors.

But I am using the python environment directly, because virtualenv seems not
to work for me (https://answers.launchpad.net/virtualenv/+question/84741).

(Probably) because of that when running grokproject to create a grok
project, I get the error:
While:
  Installing eggbasket.
Error: There is a version conflict.
We already have: zope.schema 3.4.0

Probably because I have Zope 3.4.1 and Zope 2.12 also installed.

Thanks.
Regards
Milind Khadilkar