[Grok-dev] martian directives and dependencies

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:02:21 EDT 2009

Hello Grokkers,

Discussing this Sylvain, I realized that I was not alone in my misery
: we both do use the "view" and "order" directives without necessarly
needing grokcore.viewlet. There directives are very useful and are
re-used in many megrok packages.

In order to keep the dependencies sane, we'd like to :

1. move "view" to the grokcore.view package. I think it's a sane move,
since this directive defines a relation between a component and a view

2. move "order" to grokcore.component. This directive is totally
independant from the notion of viewlet and would be a nice way to
order components (subforms, menu items...)

What do you think ? If you are OK with these changes, we can do it
within next week !

- Souheil "trollfot"