[Grok-dev] grokgui.admin-0.5+megrok.login in Grok-1.0

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Sat Oct 31 08:12:51 EDT 2009

Hi Aroldo,

Aroldo Souza-Leite wrote:

> we did find a funny behaviour in the application: the manager user
> "grok" is now authenticated through megrok.login, but further users
> with less rights are now refused entrance in the portal.

This sounds a bit like you lost the local utility that holds the
principals during upgrade.

> We can't compare  it with grokui.admin-0.3.2 in Grok-1.0 because with
> the official grokui.admin version the site raises an error at start
> (see zopectl debug snapshot below).

This is really strange: according to your debug log there is an
interface ISecurityNotifier. But this interface does not exist in
grokui.admin 0.3.x (it was introduced in 0.4). Maybe you mixed up
something here?

Best regards,

--
Uli