[Grok-dev] Grok & the lack of good documentation

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Sep 10 07:00:46 EDT 2009

I agree that a more complex example for the official tutorial is
better. The problem when it is too simple is that it doesn't help much
since you'll never use grok for such simple apps. I think also it
might give the illusion that Grok is simpler than it is, and thus
cause frustration.

Grok is a Formula 1 car, you can't just jump in and start driving, but
once you've done your first laps without crashing you will never want
to drive anything else (ok, I haven't driven a F1 car, but...). It
just isn't a framework for everybody.

Mvh Sebastian