[Grok-dev] Copying a grok installation to another machine

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:51:57 EDT 2009

Thanks, everyone.

My problem is much simpler! To save time, I wish to transfer my bare grok
installation using  a memory stick to a bare python (equipped with
setuptools and pywin32) on another machine with identical OS. Instead of
doing "easy_install grokproject" from the internet. I am sorry if my
original request was misleading.

About transerring a specific grok application, oddly, I had not thought
much. I had reasoned that when need appears, since it is a valid Zope
application, I should be able to use Zope's export feature. (( But Hark!!
Probably I am talking about Zope2, not Zope3. Sorry.))

Thanks and regards
Milind