[Grok-dev] ongoing project Livecd - screenshot and status

Sascha Gresk sascha.gresk at opensource-consult.com
Sun Sep 20 06:06:09 EDT 2009

Hi !

by using an Ubuntu 8.04.3 ISO created with https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.isoplatform/trunk/Create-Plone-Live-CD/

and trying to store as much as I can into

https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.isoplatform/branches/grok1.0
  ( this is *not* a working branch yet )

I am now in the "fourth round" of generating ISOs by using

OSK-100-prepare_for_chroot and OSK-200-create_new_ISO

so this process is not fully automated.

Today I can show you a screenshot from the current Livecd (see below).

Still to be done:

-  just do the tutorials step by step and put them onto the livecd
- start the to server created by doing the tutorials as the livecd
starts

I am hoping to report asap ... but this might take a while ...