[Grok-dev] Grokproject branch with support for alternative release URL

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:37:34 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

This branch of grokproject contains the work I did on the sprint with
a hand from Uli, enabling an alternative URL to be used for the grok
release URL (including "file:///..." urls) and fixing a bug when the
tests where run in a filesystem path with spaces in it.

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/grokproject/branches/lra-alternate-release-url

I'd like if others could test it. All tests pass for me. I intend to
merge to trunk by Friday if no one finds fault with it.

Cheers, Leo