[Grok-dev] Final touches for a 1.0 "proper"

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Sep 29 10:50:40 EDT 2009

If someone can tell me what the proper formating should look like (I
am hopeless at ReST-formating) for text in a alertish-style box then
I, Tim and Steve can mark docs as possibly outdated. I will be able to
spend an hour on this tomorrow.

We obviously need help after that from people who could review these
docs properly. Anybody who would can help with reviewing, just post
your LaunchpadID and grok.zope.org username on the [Grok-doc] mailing
list with a note that you want to check docs for 1.0 compatibility.

Mvh Sebastian