[Grok-dev] z3c.wizard for Grok

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 04:57:25 EDT 2010

Thanks, guys, that is exactly what I need!

Christian Klinger wrote:

> Hi Jereon,
>
> if you have any further questions please let me know...
> And if you don't find any bugs i will release it. It's on my
> todo list for some weeks :).
>
> Christian

I was about to ask just that ;-)
It seems to work!
Only the ajax-part is giving me some troubles: first of all I needed to add
hurry.jquery explicitely to my project's setup.py, or the @@/jquery resource
lookup didn't work (although the package requires is, and it was fetched in
the buildout).
And apparently, I need to id some part of the HTML as 'inner-page' to have
it working, but I don't really know what, and I already use my own IDs. I
was wondering if this could be 'de-hard-coded' somehow.
Maybe it can be combined with the an AJAXLayer as I did in my YUI totorial
(http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/using-yui-on-grok/return-to-sender)
to just get the wizard re-rendered, and not the entire page (I already
thought about a megrok.ajaxlayer package for just that).
Just thinking out loud, here!