[Grok-dev] Does hurry.query need pinning of versions?

Simon Jagoe simon.jagoe at pragmagility.com
Wed Apr 21 04:39:11 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

I'm not in much of a position to answer now because I am travelling but I did successfully use hurry.query in grok 1.1rc1 recently. I started a new 1.1rc1 project.

I just added it to install_requires in setup.py without a version specified. hurry.query v1.0.0 was pulled in and worked successfully.

My setup was python 2.6.4 virtualenv with no site packages. I also specified an eggs directory for grokproject to keep this virtualenv completely separate from any others.

Regards,
Simon