[Grok-dev] Dictionary widget

Sascha Boch sascha.boch at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 03:44:32 EDT 2010

The idea was to use a dictionary to store some strings (names of product development process phases) that are associated with an identifier (integer number).

I digged around in the zope code and found out that there is indeed no widget for a dict field. I worked around that by using a listsequence field that contains objects that have two attributes (id and phase name). That works fine.

Thanks for replying!

Sascha
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl