[Grok-dev] Dolmen overview

tzicatl at gmail.com tzicatl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:19:07 EST 2010

I'm in the same situatuon,

I'm currently building a site with dolmen. I'm figuring things out as I go
by. You can see my buildout here :
https://github.com/tzicatl/cinezune_buildout

Regards.

2010/12/1 Achim Domma <domma at procoders.net>

> Hi,
>
> I'm very interested in getting hands on Dolmen. Until now I only found
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/how-to-get-started-with-dolmenas documentation. I also had a look a the doctests, but these are hard to
> understand, if you don't yet have the complete overview - at least for me.
> Is there some kind of architectural overview how objects and interfaces are
> related? And about the general idea behind the design?
>
> cheers,
> Achim

---
Noe Nieto

El experto que trabaja por cambios políticos, sociales y económicos SIN
PERCEPCIÓN UNITARIA, solo crea más dolor y divisiones sobre la tierra.
http://percepcionunitaria.org

The expert who works for political, social and economical changes WITHOUT
UNITARY PERCEPTION, will only create more pain and divisions on the earth.
http://www.unitaryperception.org/cph/en