[Grok-dev] Dolmen and folderlisting

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:51:45 EST 2010

Can you define "nothing happens" ?
What the folder listing does is very simple : it lists the values() of
the container
So, if there's anything there, it should be displayed.

A default view of a container works the same than in grok itself
You define a "index" view and that does it.

But yes, containers created with dolmen.content have a default view,
defined in dolmen.forms.crud, called DefaultView, that displays the
content's fields (defined in the schema)