[Grok-dev] Article on Grok by Carlos de la Guardia available

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Tue Feb 9 15:40:25 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 17:23, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Michael Jenny wrote:
>> Thank you Roger,
>
> I think you intended to thank Carlos, correct?
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Heeey, shoot, Martijn (I almost forgot that second comma)! Why did you
have to spoil my evening? I mean: so soon?!

I was just about to ask Michael to write a recommendation on my
LinkedIn page; and to impress my wife with this thread.
Now I have to go back into my cave and impress my wife with something
else. Just to be clear on the matter: she does not care about (the
size of) my cub :-)

Sigh...