[Grok-dev] organizing the Grok community

Paul Wilson paulalexwilson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:55:23 EST 2010

On 11 February 2010 10:44, Simon Jagoe <azriphale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Martijn,
>
> I'll go through the becoming a contributor stuff a bit later today. I
> don't have anything specific in mind that I'd like to do beyond
> helping make Grok even better than it already is :) I'll keep a
> lookout for things that need doing and I'll subscribe to bugs in
> launchpad sometime as well.

There's a significant amount of work to be done across the grokcore.*
packages to update their tests to make them tidier. It might be a good
introduction to the code base and its functionality (if you're not
already acquianted), since it will require reading significant amount
the test suites. If you're interested, I'll soon be writing a tutorial
on how to make the changes and we can distribute the effort between
ourselves?

Regards,
Paul