[Grok-dev] organizing the Grok community

Toni Mueller support at oeko.net
Fri Feb 12 10:00:26 EST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, 10.02.2010 at 21:39:58 +0100, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> We talk on grok-web-adm at googlegroups.com

I'd like to generally warn against using mailing lists at Google, as I
have had repeatedly trouble subscribing there with a non-Google address
(not having, or wanting to have, a Google account, either), and
absolutely no way to get support for such problems from Google. I wrote
to the only email address I was aware of, and got a bounce back, too.

Go figure...

If you really have no idea about how/where else to run a mailing list,
please talk to me in private.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
--Toni++