[Grok-dev] organizing the Grok community

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Feb 12 11:46:21 EST 2010

Uli Fouquet wrote:
> I share Tonis concerns here. Nobody should be forced to open a Google
> account in order to join one of our lists.

I don't think this is needed officially; the thing is that it's just
flaky if you don't.

> Beside this: why don't we host this list at the same place as the
> others? grok-web-adm at zope.org sounds more consistent to me.

Sure, please someone go talk to the right people. Ask on zope-dev to get
this mailing list opened, tell the people on the existing mailing list
what's up, have the "the site is down" notifier adjusted. I'm +1 for all
of that. I'm just not going to do it myself. :)