[Grok-dev] Legal stuff howto

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Mon Feb 15 07:55:26 EST 2010

Hi there,

Recently, Souheil asked for a legal stuff how-to on zope-dev.

I also looked for something like this some time ago, especially after
accidentally violating some legal rules in projects.

Therefore I started a 'Legal Stuff' howto on grok.zope.org (not public
yet):

  http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/legal-stuff/

As I am not a lawyer (nor want to become one), I started to collect some
results of personal experiences that might be handy for other
developers.

Before I go into detail, I'd like to ask for hints like links to already
existing docs maybe valuable for usual development of open-source
Zope/Python packages released on PyPI. Maybe there is even an already
finished howto somewhere?

Best regards,

--
Uli