[Grok-dev] Errors with the current dependencies??

jccooper jccooper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:30:20 EST 2010

Steve Schmechel wrote:

> I had recently tried the Python 2.6 and Grok 1.1a2 combination hoping
> it would work, but I got the same sort of error with zope.publisher.
> I had to revert to Python 2.5 to get it to work.  (Debian-based Linux)

That's packaging and not Python 2.6. See "grok 1.1a2 install fail on
zope.publisher versions":
http://old.nabble.com/grok-1.1a2-install-fail-on-zope.publisher-versions-tt27282677.html#a27285881

Alas, doesn't look like it's been fixed upstream yet, but it's easy to
correct on your side--if you know you need to.

           --jcc