[Grok-dev] Pending removal of KSS-howtos, will they be missed?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Feb 17 14:15:44 EST 2010

Hi there,

I think this was a good discussion. We've learned that:

* KSS and that tutorial is being used, and it still works

* We have someone who is willing to keep the text and the code up to
date (Uli)

* KSS is still under development. It's just the mailing list I see is
very empty.

I think the conclusion should be not to deprecate this document, nor KSS
suport for Grok.

What we *should* do is put something in the document pointing people to
other tutorials with alternative approaches such as jquery. We should
first have such a tutorial, of course. :)

Is everybody all right with that approach?