[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1: we're going with plan B

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 04:26:33 EST 2010

The grokui needs some love.
I'll take care of that right now.
Let's say that is the biggest change in Grok 1.1 remaining.
Browsing the launchpad only just showed "wishlist" demands.
The most interesting one being the the change in grok.Container, IMO.
But that's yet another milestone, I think.

I know I keep asking, but, I'd like someone (Uli !! Please), to have a
look at the current state of grokui.
This is would help :)