[Grok-dev] a box for the book on grok.zope.org?

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Mon Feb 22 14:29:18 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 18:19, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'll keep bouncing this between the grok-doc list and this one until it
> happens.
>
> So, we want a box for the book on the grok.zope.org homepage. So who is
> in charge of this project and is there any progress?

Hi Martijn,

Timo and I thought that adding a (static) portlet to the right of the
page should do the trick.
I didn't contact him yet, though, how I should do that: there are no
'manage portlets' links in my view of the home page, nor left-slot or
right-slot properties. Will do so off-line and report the progress
Real Soon.

Roger