[Grok-dev] LinkedIn group for Grok

Ruslan Spivak ruslan.spivak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:25:54 EST 2010

Hi,

I happened to realize that we don't have our own group on LinkedIn
and additional promotion never hurts so I took the liberty and
created a group "Grok - A Smashing Web Framework".

A logo for the group is a caveman from the main page at
http://grok.zope.org. Let me know if it's OK.

For now to join the group you have to request an invitation through
LinkedIn (I did that to avoid spammers). So if you are a member of
professional network LinkedIn, please join.

P.S: I started a discussion of a recently released book
"Grok 1.0 Web Development" by Carlos de la Guardia in the Grok group.

Cheers,
Ruslan Spivak
--
http://ruslanspivak.com

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
    -- Vince Lombardi