[Grok-dev] How do I use browser-specific stylesheets with grok?

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:18:07 EST 2010

I though about that also. I fixed that in dolmen, using the
megrok.resourceviewlet package.
I have a ResourceManager for IE and One for the others and you
register your resource viewlet on the one you need.
I don't think that the hurry.Resource should care about that, it's
mainly a work-around if not an ugly filthy hack (i hate it, I hate it,
I hate it !)