[Grok-dev] Catalog/Indexes/Search error

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jan 7 10:16:22 EST 2010

Paul Wilson wrote:
> 2010/1/7 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
>> I don't have any versions problems in a Grok 1.0. I get the zc.catalog
>> 1.2. So it must be hurry.query! hurry.query is *not* locked down in
>> versions.cfg. You should be using 0.9.2 or 0.9.3, *not* hurry.query 1.0.
>
> *Kathy*:
>
> In some reasonable directory on your box you need to get hold of
> hurry.query version 0.9.3:
>
> %> svn co http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/hurry.query/tag/hurry.query-0.9.3/
> hurry.query
> %> cd hurry.query
> %> python setup.py install

You should NEVER have to do this! Buildout takes care of this. This only
risks getting very confused as you install hurry.query into your site
packages.

hurry.query 0.9.3 was released! You should just have to do this in
buildout.cfg to lock down hurry.query:

[buildout]
versions = versions

[versions]