[Grok-dev] Catalog/Indexes/Search error

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jan 7 11:00:02 EST 2010

Paul Wilson wrote:
> 2010/1/7 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
>> Hey,
>>
>> Paul Wilson wrote:
>>> I tried. Buildout couldn't find it.
>> It appears 0.9.3 was never actually uploaded, even though it was tagged.
>> Try hurry.query 0.9.2 - should be safe enough.
>
> Ah - that explains it. I assumed that nothing prior to 1.0.0 was released.
>
> Of course, you're right about the global site-packages issue - I was
> using virtualenv and too lazy to add it to the develop section of
> buildout.cfg :-(

So, Kathy, just disregard the whole "python setup.py install" bit, as
that will at best confuse your Python installation. (you'd need to
manually remove it again from site-package as soon as you want to
upgrade to a newer version, etc)

We could fix this by putting hurry.query into Grok's versions.cfg as
long as we need this older version.