[Grok-dev] Spotlight on : dolmen.content

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:04:22 EST 2010

Hello Aroldo !

Actually, there's nothing really magic here,
the "grok_component" function takes care of "grokking" your component.
Usually, this is done at startup time, with the rest of your packages.
Here, we do it manually, because it's a demonstration and a test.
grok_component calls the "grokker" that takes care of your component.
To do so, you have to give it a name and the component to Grok.
Here, "mycontent" is just an arbitrary name that has no importance.
MyContent is the class we want "grokked".