[Grok-dev] [Fwd: Re: getting Grok serving remotely]

Hannes hannes.flocke at gmx.li
Tue Jan 26 12:23:18 EST 2010

Sorry, just replied...didn't looked at the address...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: [Grok-dev] getting Grok serving remotely
Datum: 	Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:55:42 +0100
Von: 	Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>
An: 	Hannes <hannes.flocke at gmx.li>
Referenzen:
<204625641001231020t1e5684eex64b28708fdc1137a at mail.gmail.com>
<33ae7de31001231451l46c5d86dq6b0478a5c3ade46d at mail.gmail.com>
<204625641001231608l37c29d9es8a7f6b3c1cf0ce54 at mail.gmail.com>
<hjkr7h$bgv$2 at ger.gmane.org> <4B5E1731.3030309 at gmx.li>

Hi there,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Hannes <hannes.flocke at gmx.li> wrote:
> How does it work with writing documentation anyway? Is an account for the
> homepage required...? Otherwise I would just write something on my blog when
> I find the time...

Writing me privately is a good way to letting me miss the message, and
having no chance someone else will respond. This question is much
better asked on the mailing list as the documentation people can point
you to the right places much better than I can. :)