[Grok-dev] grok ecosystem unfinished in groktoolkit

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Wed Jan 27 07:44:23 EST 2010

On Tuesday 26 January 2010 23:10:31 Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,

  Hello,

> It appears the grok ecosystem code is unfinished in the groktoolkit. Is
> this because someone forgot to check it in or is it simply because it's
> not done yet.

  Yes, it's my fault. I will burn in hell, it was during that sprint.

> What's missing:
>
> * no version lockdowns in grok-ecosystem.cfg
>
> * no mr.developer sources either.

  Actually I just copied the list of extension from the grok website. There is
some version conflict to solve, remove some extension which doesn't have
release on the pypi, and yes, fixing version after, and mr.developer.

  If someone wants to help, well, this person is welcome,

  Regards,

  Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae