[Grok-dev] Getting started with grok testing

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Fri Jul 2 11:28:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I want to learn more about the grok testing infrastructure. http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/tests-with-grok-testing is marked as outdated. I'm reading https://www.packtpub.com/grok-1-0-web-development/book?utm_source=grok.zope.org&utm_medium=link&utm_content=pod&utm_campaign=mdb_002592, which is a great book, but I already encountered some differences between 1.0 and 1.1, so the information about testing might also be not up to date. So I don't know how to get started.

I guess the answer is: Look a existing tests! I'm willing to do so, but a good starting point would be very helpful. Any advice?

cheers,
Achim