[Grok-dev] future sprint opportunities

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jul 5 14:16:53 EDT 2010

Hi there,

After EuroPython this year there are two days of sprinting (the
conference is 4 days this year!). I'm going to be there and I'd be happy
to work on Grok related stuff with people.

Next on the agenda in September is the DZUG zope conference. There are
sprints connected to it and I'm currently reviewing my travel plans for
this event.

Then Uli's been researching a possible dedicated Grok sprint in October
somewhere in Germany.

To make sure our sprint agenda remains full: there's still room on our
agenda for a Grok sprint sometime late this year or early 2011 as well;
any volunteers to help plan one?