[Grok-dev] merged the testlayers branch (and a community task!)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jul 5 14:11:04 EDT 2010

On 07/05/2010 08:04 PM, Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> Uli and I worked a bit on Grok this week end and saw that the trunk
> was not in a very solid state, as most of the work was done in the 1.1
> branch.
> You merged the branch in the 1.1 branch or in the trunk ?

I merged it into the trunk. What's wrong with the trunk? If there are
fixes in the 1.1 branch that need to go into the trunk, please let us
know (or do the merges :).

I hope we can now get the trunk into shape to prepare for Grok 1.2.

> I'm more than willing to debug the expection problem.

Be my guest!

> Glad you had good time.
> Paris is depressing and dead hot in summer.

It is dead hot here in the NL too since I got back last week. Not much
change from Singapore, which is even hotter, but the Netherlands doesn't
have the advantage of ubiquitous air conditioning like Singapore...

Regarsd,