[Grok-dev] Contribute to the Grok Documentation

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Thu Jul 22 17:24:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to contribute some documentation. I'm approaching Grok rather as a general software developer and not so much as a web developer which is switching to/from a different framework. Having that background, I had some problems getting started. But thanks to the grok book and help from this list, I was able to get all required pieces together. I made some notes for myself and would like to expand these into a small tutorial, which will hopefully help others.

To do so, I had a look at http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/contribute-to-the-grok-documentation. But even after registering with the page, I see no option to add new pages!? Do I miss something? How should I provide my tutorial to be reviewed?

cheers,
Achim