[Grok-dev] Contribute to the Grok Documentation

Jeffrey D Peterson bgpete at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 18:32:34 EDT 2010

I believe you need to go to your account page to start a new document,
however, at least for me, I can't get to my account page, I get:

We're sorry, but that page doesn't exist.

Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page
to find what you are looking for.

If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an
error, please contact the site administration.

Thank you.
You might have been looking for.

Grok
Grok

I have a document I wrote quite a while back, still waiting for a reviewer
too.  Not sure what's up with this stuff.

Anyway, hopefully someone else can shed some brighter light.

--
Jeff Peterson