[Grok-dev] z3c.saconfig

Jeffrey D Peterson bgpete at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:18:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just did a fresh install of Grok via grokproject.  After including
megrok.rdb into the setup.py file and re-running buildout I got z3c.saconfig
version 0.10 and SQLAlchemy version 6.1, by what I can see the latest
released versions of both.  Problem is z3c.saconfig version 0.10 doesn't
support SQLAlchemy > 5.  I checked in the repository with plans to work on a
fix, but there is an unreleased version of z3c.saconfig with a fix for this
there already.  Is there a reason this hasn't been released?

For me, this is fine, I can get the repository version and move on but for
some this might be an inconvenience.

Thanks,

Jeff Peterson