[Grok-dev] some volunteer tasks

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 2 16:08:24 EST 2010

Hi there,

I've turned some tasks announced on the list into blueprints in
launchpad so we don't forget. They're not exactly bugs but feature
wishes, so that's why I used blueprints, but I'm still grasping my way
on how we use this feature, but here are some blueprints:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/manage-versions-files
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/swap-zpt-with-chameleon
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/find-links-instead-of-tarball

I've essentially just made the blueprint details a message on grok-dev,
so people can go there and find the context. I've targeted them all for
Grok 1.2.

There are more tasks for Grok 1.2 that need to be added:

* use the new view registry stuff in grokcore.view

* land the new martian work in Grok