[Grok-dev] anything blocking a Grok 1.1 release? and Grok 1.2 planning

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:46:44 EDT 2010

On 5/6/10 19:56 PM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>    * moving the zpasswd tool from zope.app.server to zope.password. I
> believe Uli started on this already (cool!)

I have added zope.password 3.6.0 to the zopetoolkit. Since we already
"pinned" a ztk revision in the groktoolkit-1.1 branch for the grok-1.1
release, I have added an override for zope.password in the
groktoolkit-1.1 grok.cfg file.

Grokproject has been adjusted to have newly created project have a
zpassword commandline tool using the functionality from zope.password
(instead of zope.app.server).

Grokproject also has been adjusted to encode the initial password as
"ssha", based on the code in zope.password (note that grokproject
duplicates this implementation as grokproject itself does not depend on
zope.password obviously).

regards,
jw