[Grok-dev] new grokui.admin issues

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed May 19 06:55:00 EDT 2010

Hi there,

Uli Fouquet wrote:

> There is a branch from Vincent (and you, Martijn?) in grokui.view that
> should fix that problem really. I wonder, whether these changes made it
> into grokcore.view.

No, and they won't be making it before Grok 1.2.

We can't have the situation that each time you start up Grok you get a
whole bunch of warnings from grokui.admin. I consider that a pretty
serious issue, and it's unfortunate we don't have the shared template
support yet, but we don't.

Is there a way to hack up grokui.admin so it shuts up for now? When we
are with Grok 1.2 we can remove the hack again.